USBFlashCopy – is a small Windows utility to back up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly. It runs in the background and copies files from inserted media to a safe location on your hard drive..
• USBFlashCopy is a really small utility taking no more than 300KB of space, it doesn’t require additional libraries, frameworks or anything else to download and install.
Simple and clever
• USBFlashCopy automatically detects when you insert a media and copies its content to a safe location. By default, it creates a sub-folder for each removable media in “My Documents\Removable Media Backups”.
• Create profiles with separate settings for different flash sticks or storage cards. You can change default settings for new or rarely used medias.
Copies newer files only
• USBFlashCopy copies only newer or updated files, you can optionally keep old versions of the files.
Move your settings
• USBFlashCopy keeps its settings in an INI file, automatically created in the folder it is running from. Copy USBFlashCopy.ini along with executable to keep your settings.
Title Release: USBFlashCopy.1.16.Commercial
- License: ShareWare
- OS: Windows